Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of the HEC Delivery organization within the Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) Unit is to build and operate the HANA Enterprise Cloud Portfolio. This is an enabling function to help customers to gain advantage out of HANA without the necessity to invest in infrastructure and operations know-how. The power of HANA shall be easy and cloudlike to be consumed to accelerate and enable HANA adoption in the market. Besides day to day administration we are driving/part of strategic pilot projects for new technologies as reference for (COMPANY NAME) customers.
HEC Delivery - Productization is a sub-unit that enables and supports the HEC Delivery units with providing tool and procedure standardization and automation for their highly dynamic working environment.
HEC Delivery - Productization has the following responsibilities:
* Standardization, optimization and stabilization of system lifecycle management processes incl. their underlying tools
* Requirements Engineering (Roll-in / Roll-out)
* Organizing and running test activities
* Roll-out of Tools/Procedure Changes to HEC Delivery TechOps teams
* Setup, administration and governance of the Verification Lab (VLAB)
To strengthen our team, we are searching for a motivated Procedure Owner working in a highly professional team of experts and architects across different HEC Delivery units. With strong (COMPANY NAME) system operations knowledge your focus will be on end-to-end operations process standardization and optimization in close alignment with our development organization.
* Procedure Enablement and Stabilization in (COMPANY NAME) Netweaver and Infrastructure area covering also all multi-cloud aspects (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
* Take ownership of integration scenarios, own operational processes, drive standardization and automation to increase efficiency
* Integrate processes into the customer self-services of the Customer Dashboard
* Understand and improve effort and cost structure (lower TCO)
* Engage with operation teams to continuously improve processes and tools
* Requirements Engineering (Roll-in/ Rollout) in close alignment with operations and define roadmap
* Create and align test plans, support, analyze and perform testing/validation activities ensuring a smooth roll-out of new functionality in high-scale productive environment
* Profound knowledge in Cloud infrastructure
* Strong (COMPANY NAME) Basis and system operations know-how
* Sound knowledge (COMPANY NAME) NetWeaver, (COMPANY NAME) HANA
* System installation experience (ideally in multi-cloud environment)
* Knowledge in design and structuring of integrated E2E Lifecycle Management Procedures
* Project management skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Willingness and experience working in international teams
* Good communication skills (English & German)
* Professional experience in IT infrastructure, system administration or as a technical consultant in (COMPANY NAME) cloud implementation projects
* Ideally familiar with either HEC infrastructure and/or HEC processes
* Experience in working in international teams
* Problem solving expertise with technical focus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Testing, Technology, Engineering