Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to be a Hero? Join the #1 GLOBAL LEADER in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Manager, Payments Scheme Compliance (f/m/d) to join the Fin-tech Compliance Team at our incredible Hero Hub in the heart of Berlin.
* Play a key role in ensuring that they remain compliant with card scheme rules and regulations and Payment Card Industry standards.
* Build close working relationships with card schemes and will work closely with colleagues across IT and the business.
* Ensure that changes to the rules and regulations and their impacts are understood.
* Make sure that necessary changes to systems or processes are made on time. to ensure compliance.
* Have a good appreciation of the regulations applicable to the relevant business, particularly new and upcoming regulations in all applicable jurisdictions.
Your heroic skills:
* Proven track record of formulating and implementing compliance strategies and practices.
* 3 + year's experience in managing card schemes relationships and understanding their rules and regulations
* Excellent knowledge of card scheme rules, regulations, products and services
* Knowledge of authorisation, clearing and settlement, dispute and risk management payment cycles
* Ability to document policies, procedures and keep up to date with new card scheme guidance/legislation.
* Have clear and concise verbal and written skills, and be able to construct and deliver Reports to senior management and Director of Compliance.
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of PCI DSS, GDPR, PSD and AML regulation.
* Experience of panel speaking at conference events or webinars.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities.
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer childcare placements.
* Flexible working hours with the option of working from home.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application