Descrizione del lavoro:
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the (COMPANY NAME) Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market - and therefore also our organization - is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider (COMPANY NAME) Group.
The work environment
Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course, pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
What will be your job?
Our Quality Assurance team with a global approach supports our transversal division Acquiring Processing.
* We support to ensure that our division adheres to external rules and internal controls. We support to meet key regulatory objectives to protect our customers and our company.
* We act as an interface and maintain the relationship with our 2nd Line of Risk and Compliance, Operations, managers and teams of our division.
* We provide support, service and facilitation which add value and assure quality, minimize risks and stay compliant for all products and services within the division.
* We enlarge the awareness of compliance- and risk responsibility, promote the division commitment to compliance and encourage application owners and managers to detect, mitigate and prevent risks.
You will be responsible for supporting, facilitating, guiding, consulting, consolidating and reporting with respect to:
* Risk Management
* Process management/improvement/harmonization/project support
* Audit (internal/external)
* GDPR Compliance
* PCI Compliance
* Business Continuity Management
* ISAE3402 compliance
* ISO 9xxx, xxxx1
* Card Scheme compliance
* Code of ethics/ anti bribery
* MA Risk/Critis
* Delivery Assurance Review
* Project Quality Assurance/Function Point analysis
* Methods and Measurements for productivity and quality
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities