Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Location: All (COMPANY NAME) locations in Germany like Walldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Ratingen near Dusseldorf, Eschborn near Frankfurt, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc. are possible.
Expected Travel: Up to 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Summary & Role Information
Digitalization is changing the current business models and increasing the demand of leading-edge SaaS Supply Chain solutions. Due to our success in the market, the Digital Supply Chain & IoT Sales team in Germany is seeking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Professional (f/m/d) who will be responsible for sales to selected departments and the associated sales responsibility in Germany. This role covers all sales-relevant processes regarding the sale of (COMPANY NAME) supply chain management solutions including Integrated Business Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Manufacturing, Asset Management and Logistics (EWM/TM). Our portfolio includes both OnPremise as well as Cloud solutions.
* Achievement of agreed sales revenue targets in the area of Supply Chain Management.
* Generation of new opportunities by proactive approaching customers.
* Developing of an opportunity plan containing the value proposition.
* Identification and qualification of opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
* Professional management of all opportunities and bids for assigned accounts and leads incl. Forecasting.
* Negotiating of contract constellations across one or many supply chain solutions.
Experience (Role Requirements)
* University Degree in Business or Engineering (Bachelor/Master degree or higher)
* Understanding of supply chain requirements and use cases.
* Experience in selling or positioning the SCM portfolio is beneficial.
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) ERP (ECC, S/4HANA) and the core components of (COMPANY NAME) SCM is beneficial.
* Experience of SCM software sales cycles and detailed understanding of SCM project management.
* Experience and broad network to SCM partners within the German Market Unit.
* Fluent German and English language skills.
About the Line of Business
The Digital Supply Chain sales business division at (COMPANY NAME) is continuously growing and has specifically in Germany a very important role, since supply chain solutions are becoming more and more the backbone for many customers in all industries. We work hand in hand with our PreSales-, Value Engineering divisions and established partner network.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Engineer, ERP, Supply, Sales, Engineering, Technology, Operations