Descrizione del lavoro:
Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Junior Group Accountant (f/m/d) to join the global IFRS Reporting team team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
● Contribute to (COMPANY NAME)'s IFRS Group reporting
● Support in the preparation of quarterly consolidated financial statements and half-yearly and annual external reporting
● Develop and build the DH accounting manual and demonstrate your IFRS knowledge to internal and external stakeholders
● Global roll-out of the best reporting practices
● Review and analyze the monthly IFRS-reporting packages of selected segment entities
Your heroic skills:
Ě You recently graduated in business economics/administration with a focus on Finance/Accounting/Controlling
Ě You have strong analytical skills combined with a solid knowledge of IFRS gained through relevant interships
Ě Fluency in German is a big plus
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
● English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
● We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
● Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
● Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
● Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
● Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
● We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
● Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
● Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
● Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
● Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
● Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
● Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application
|Pubblicato il:||18 Set 2021|
|Settore:||Internet / New Media|