Descrizione del lavoro:
We're looking for a motivated and driven Commercial Project Manager FlixTrain (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You are part of the Fleet & Maintenance Management team in charge of FlixTrains' Rolling Stock in Europe
* You support and manage a top priority project: acquiring maintenance providers for new rolling-stock operated by FlixTrain
* You do market research and provide relevant information to understand the European market and to ensure the maintenance of the future FlixTrain fleet
* You are responsible for closing deals with maintenance providers all over Europe
* You deal with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a proper and timely short- and mid-term expansion of the FlixTrain business
* You support our existing partners and help build up the maintenance market in Europe
* Your ideas, your positive energy and your entrepreneurial spirit are needed and appreciated daily
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* You have a degree in economics, business administration, engineering or equivalent
* You have previous experience in Project Management
* You have a strong interest for the mobility and rail industry
* You are willing to understand technical topics (but you are not necessarily required to be an expert)
* You have a track record of occupational projects with high performance
* You are highly driven and have a true entrepreneurial spirit
* You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to dive into new topics
* You are fluent in English and German, every other language is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story