Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Field Marketing Manager will execute on current Field Marketing plans and provide strategic input in improving the effectiveness of field marketing programs aimed at generating and accelerating new prospect leads into and through the funnel. This resource has primary ownership for the execution and analysis of field marketing efforts, response rates, demand funnel metrics, demand funnel conversion rates, return on Marketing investment, Marketing source & influence, delivering campaigns on time, and keeping campaigns within budget. This person also will work closely with internal stakeholders like sales on all aspects of planning and creation of future campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be able to effectively manage multiple programs including timelines and budgets and working with appropriate vendors. The ideal candidate should have the ability to strategize on creative and messaging and also have strong analytical skills to measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness. The ideal candidate needs to understand database management and tracking requirements.
* Execute and build on current Field Marketing strategies and programs to increase the quantity and quality of leads across field marketing programs.
* Work with Sales & Marketing to establish campaign goals, deliver creative guidance, segment definition, schedules and performance metrics
* Manage and own demand funnel metrics, Marketing qualified leads, campaign timeline, and budget of all campaigns.
* Work with internal systems and resources to maximize the tracking and analysis of campaigns through our systems environment
* Manage on-going email Marketing campaigns through Marketing Automation Tool and provide performance metrics across segment stakeholders
* Work closely with Marketing Operations to develop and deploy Email Nurture Campaign via Marketing Automation Campaign Management tool
* Manage industry and internal webinars. Including content creations, speaker preparation, and webinar logistics.
* Provide specific strategic direction to the Field Marketing team based on campaign effectiveness and Marketo metrics.
* Work closely with the web strategy team for campaign development as well as providing impactful metrics from demand generation campaigns.
* Analyze field marketing campaigns, and improve overall program effectiveness over time
* Apply Sirius Decisions Marketing Funnel strategy to campaign development and Marketing Funnel Management.
* Analyze Marketing Funnel metrics by stage, conversion and acceleration of suspect, inquiry and marketing qualified leads.
* 3 + years in marketing: min. 2 years of direct marketing experience or B-to-B lead gen experience
* Bachelor in Marketing or Business ideal not required
* Excellent German (C1) and Eglish language skills
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Field Marketing, ERP, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Technology, Management