Descrizione del lavoro:
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 800+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across 9 offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Enjoy writing? Want to kickstart your content marketing career at one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies?
We're looking for an SEO Content Writer to create and manage engaging long-form B2B content for our German speaking markets.
You'll be producing how-to guides, software comparisons, and landing pages on topics related to email marketing, e-commerce, marketing automation and digital marketing in general.
Your goal is to grow Brevo's search engine visibility and convince organic visitors to sign up to use our marketing software, being part of the SEO & Content team.
What you will do:
* Plan and create research-backed long form blog articles to support the SEO strategy
* Optimize/update existing articles and landing pages
* Ensure editorial consistency and quality on our German corporate website
* Research keywords and search intent
* Perform SEO audits to optimize traffic and conversions
* Manage netlinking campaigns
* Monitor and report on content performance
* Manage a monthly newsletter and social media posts to promote your content
* Use WordPress, GSuite, Ahrefs, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FullStory (full training will be provided on all tools)
What we're looking for:
* You're able to research and produce two 2500-word articles per week.
* You're a fast and efficient writer, you can hit deadlines without compromising content quality.
* You've spent at least 2 years in a marketing or content writing role. New grads with strong writing samples and/or blogging experience will be considered.
* You're a native-level German speaker and writer with exceptional spelling and grammar skills. You'll often be asked to proofread others' work and uphold editorial standards. You also speak English, as it's our work environment language!
* You have SEO experience or want to learn about it
* You're able to empathize with the target audience, understand their pain points, and provide solutions through educational content.
* You like working in a team, but also enjoy self-organized and independent work
* Ideally, you hold a Master's/Bachelor's Degree in German, journalism, languages, humanities, or in marketing / Business school.
What we offer:
* Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
* Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership.
* Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more.
* Budget to support your workspace at home.
* Language learning with Babbel app!
* Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation.
* Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave.
* Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role).
* Global company offsite and inter-office trips.
* A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis.
* 3 Days Home Office.
* Free fruits & drinks.
* Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities.
* Learning & development opportunities.
* If this job ad fits you like a glove, then apply now and become part of our team. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Submit a CV and cover letter for your initial application. Feel free to also include one or two writing samples (not mandatory but will boost your application). These can be links to articles you've published online or papers you've written for school-anything that demonstrates your writing ability.
After that, you can expect:
* Phone interview with our HR Team
* Case Study
* Interview with SEO/Content Director and German SEO manager
* Final interview with Chief Marketing Officer
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members
|Pubblicato il:||30 Set 2023|
|Settore:||Media / PubblicitÓ|