Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of (COMPANY NAME)'s IT unit, the IT Strategic Central Service team provides end to end strategy support. This includes driving all cascading efforts of the organization's strategic direction, based on (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate goal of Best Intelligent Enterprise. IT transformation, communication, branding, organizational development, CIO office support and hardware & software asset management services are in focus of the team's day to day activities. This position will mainly be supporting the design, setup, quality assurance & rollout of the Asset Inventory & Asset Compliance related processes, tools & services.
This position is to be filled in Walldorf, Germany.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Define, implement & continuous improvement of IT Asset Management requirements e.g. legal requirements: IT Asset Management Policy, Standard Asset Management Cloud Process, Procedure, Controls as well as APIs to (COMPANY NAME)'s central Asset Management Inventory SISM
* Connecting IT Asset Management with cyber security: Close collaboration with cyber security
* Define technical requirements and acceptance criteria for IT Tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Team player
* C-level communication in English (you will be in contact with Lobs decision makers)
* Self-motivated person
* Listen to the demands and needs of our Cloud LoBs and data centers
* Deep-knowledge in (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud products
* Understanding cyber security principles and transform them in easy to understand IT Asset Management requirements
* Work under pressure and against timelines
* Business fluent in English and fluent in German
* very deep knowledge within Cyber Security
* basic knowlegde in IT Asset Management
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Corporate Security, Cyber Security, Management, Security, Technology