Descrizione del lavoro:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a LX translator (EN->DE) your tasks are:
* Translate UI and documentation for specific (COMPANY NAME) applications
* Deliver exceptional linguistic quality, perfectly in tune with corporate style and image
* Ensure linguistic quality and support linguistic quality projects within the team
* Define and maintain terminology in our terminology database
* Support internal customers on any language matter and ensure standards of translation
* Assist in improving processes and best practices within the team
* Translate/edit (COMPANY NAME) wide communication materials and publications
* Interact with coordinators on load balancing for relevant translation requests
We are looking for a highly motivated translator, passionate about translation and innovative language technologies:
* University Degree in translation or a related linguistic field
* German native speaker with an excellent command of English
* Proven know-how of translation technologies
* Very good time management and ability to work under time pressure
* Flexible team player with excellent interpersonal skills
* Very organized with high attention to detail, very high-quality focus
* Very good knowledge of translation tools, in particular SDL Trados Studio is a plus
* Thorough understanding of localization and translation processes within (COMPANY NAME) is a plus
* Business and IT industry know-how and interest in financials is ideal
* Proven work experience in translation - min. 1-2 years
* Experience in the localization/translation industry is ideal
* Understanding of (COMPANY NAME) product portfolio and applications is desirable
ABOUT THE TEAM: LX Translation Cross Functions
Availability of our products in local languages is a key success factor for selling (COMPANY NAME) software globally. With more than 250 employees in Europe, Asia and North America, Language Experience Lab provides translation and translation-related services for all (COMPANY NAME) solutions and non-coded assets into 40+ languages. You will be joining LX Translation Cross Functions team within Language Experience Lab (Globalization Services) and you will be responsible for corporate content translation and internal product translation. Our customers are located in (COMPANY NAME) offices all over the world from board office and supervisory board to product development and legal departments. Our translation team deals with a variety of translatable assets, reaching from corporate content such as communication materials incl. financial reports, press releases, internal communications, news, blogs, HR, legal or sales material to (COMPANY NAME) product UI and product support material.
When you join our team, you will immerse into a world of diverse translation types, methods and technologies - and a lot of fun. You will work in a diverse team that is part of a global organization that welcomes cultural diversity. And you will have the opportunity to learn and work with innovative translation tools and language technology such as Neural Machine Translation.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Product Development, (COMPANY NAME), Database, Technology, Research