Descrizione del lavoro:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive, Public Sector
* Are you an experienced enterprise sales professional with a consistent record of accomplishment in selling software solutions to the public sector?
* Do you want to join a company that truly makes an impact to the end user and the business?
* Do you enjoy selling complex solutions across multiple lines of business?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak to you.
Tableau (a (COMPANY NAME) company) is rapidly expanding and we're looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales professional to join our team. You will be responsible for selling Tableau's Software solutions into a portfolio of accounts within the public sector. This is a very lucrative chance to create a big impact in this arena, and to support you, we have a talented team to enable your success. The beauty of our solution is that it can be used by anyone - and can help everyone - which enables you to target a wide remit of potential prospects and influencers across any organisation.
Some of the things you will be doing include…
* You'll be defining and executing on your account and territory plans - proactively identifying and connecting with new and existing contacts within your accounts.
* Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close, in order to meet/exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota.
* We're all about quality data - so maintaining accurate customer and sales forecasting in Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is key.
* Utilsing internal resources throughout the sales cycle e.g. product support and sales engineering.
* Providing initial product demos to prospects - and working with the sales engineering when required, to deliver more complex, in-depth presentations.
* Nurturing and expanding your network within each account to further enhance our relationship with these customers.
* Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through (COMPANY NAME).
* Staying ahead of competition, competitive issues and products - being the Tableau Evangelist.
* Participating in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, customer care and marketing efforts.
* Travelling to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts.
Who you are…
* Experienced. You have extensive experience of field-based enterprise software sales experience, selling solutions into large enterprise accounts. It is essential that you have a proven ability to sell into C-Level and are able to work with stakeholders across various lines of business. Complex sales / solution sales experience and a proven track record of large figure deal experience.
* Performer. Consistent over achievement of sales goals.
* Sales Mentality. Desire and hunger to hunt new customers and new opportunities. As well as maintaining and expanding key stakeholder relationships within existing accounts.
* Entrepreneurial. You understand how to build and grow a successful business with an entrepreneurial mindset.
* Storyteller. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story and creating excitement around what you do.
* Innovator. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process - whether that's selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
* Passion and Commitment. You have an unshakeable belief that Tableau's products will improve the world - one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
* Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
* Customer Focused. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
Who we are…
Tableau Software (a (COMPANY NAME) company) helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across an organisation. Global enterprises, early-stage start-ups, non-profits, and governments all use Tableau's intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity and making a difference in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all