Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is hiring a security engineer to join our global Information Security Team. Our team is responsible for safeguarding (COMPANY NAME)'s global infrastructure (including servers, networks, workstations, and cloud services). We focus on security automation, performing pragmatic threat assessments and penetration tests, and working with teams to ensure they understand and prioritize security work appropriately.
In this role, you will collaborate with engineering teams across the organization, leveraging your experience to help them better understand and address security risks. You'll constantly be exposed to modern and emerging technologies, providing you with numerous opportunities to build and learn. We value character and practical experience over certifications. Our ideal candidate understands how to approach and tackle issues from a technical and human perspective.
What You'll Do
* Improve automation that helps us analyse and respond to potential security issues
* Respond to security incidents when they arise
* Help engineers assess and address security threats and vulnerabilities
* Coordinate and participate in prioritised penetration tests
* Perform security reviews of new services and tools and provide recommendations
* Grow the culture of security beyond engineering teams
* A background in modern DevOps practices and tools
* Experience implementing security standard methodologies at scale for Linux systems and/or AWS infrastructure
* Proficiency in at least one programming language. Python, Ruby, or Go are preferred
* A working understanding of network security best practices
* The capability to effectively connect with individuals with varying levels of technical expertise
* Ability to draft concise documentation
* 2+ years working with modern container technologies, including Kubernetes
This position is in our Dublin office, in a vibrant tech community and a city with a great quality of life. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive compensation, equity, and great benefits.
(COMPANY NAME) (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry's largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world's best software and DevOps teams rely on (COMPANY NAME) to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run (COMPANY NAME). We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we're a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every 'Relic' can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit nxxxxxxx.xxm.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers' means that a criminal background check is required to join (COMPANY NAME).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. (COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.