Descrizione del lavoro:
About (COMPANY NAME)
Everyday (COMPANY NAME) inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions.
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, (COMPANY NAME) has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries.
In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join (COMPANY NAME)!
We are looking for a Design for Serviceability Manager to improve product total life-cycle cost focusing on lowering repair and maintenance costs and improving customer Satisfaction reducing the machine downtime.
The DFS Manager is responsible to drive the design of new products and the reengineering of the current one with the objective to improve "lifetime reliability", in order to reduce the repair and maintenance cost, to create a product able to proactive predict failure and to improve the customer ability to keep the machine well maintained.
The DFS Manager will work in the After Sales Department and should interact with R&D and Quality in order to work with Product development team from the first phase of the product development to achieve optimal Serviceability in line with the product specification. The role should work with Service Providers and Aftersales Managers of our branches to capture the Serviceability needs.
Key Role Responsibilities
* Design the "serviceablility" of new products within the Product Design Process proposing solutions and beenig part of the design team in every design ceckpoint
* Interact with After Sales Managers and Second Level Support to capture Aftersales needs from the field
* Define the key information for the Knowledge Manager to create Service Manual
* Improve Product design to reduce the cost of repair such as time to repair, time to maintain, cost of wearable parts, improve the reliability of critical parts, etc.
* Improve Product design to reduce the complexity of repair activity such as diagnose ability, easiness to perform proper repair in all the environment Poka Yoke, tool needed, etc.
* Standardize the repair activity over the different lines (reduce spare part variances, reduce tools needed to serve machine, make Poka Yoke techniques misuse of Spare Parts)
* Improve the remote diagnose ability and predictability of failure within the Product
* Improve Product design to allow effective/efficient preventative maintenance reducing Repair Rate out of maintenance
* Create Predictability on failure both within the product and within the Aftersales process
* Engineer Degree
* R&D experience with exposure to product development cycle from concept to product launch
* FMEA knowledge
* Leadership and teamwork
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge of Aftersales Process
* Customer and process oriented
* Self-starter with a sense of initiative, energy and proactivity
* Multitasking approach and excellent organization skills
Passion for Sports, Enthusiasm, Humility, Pro-activity, and Ethics complete the desired profile
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at (COMPANY NAME), where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true