Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, (COMPANY NAME) allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, (COMPANY NAME) is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life is the vision driving our strategy.
Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xx-xx/xxxxxx/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don't have a (COMPANY NAME) account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
You will be the right hand and thought partner to the New Business Line Director:
* You will analyse big data, distill insights, identify trends or patterns and make business recommendations to drive strategic decisions
* Manage go-to-market of new business lines from ideation and strategy to execution to drive the commercial rollout, adoption, and integration of both new and existing products
* Work closely and coordinate different departments on the projects of the launch of new business lines with all other internal departments: BI, marketing, legal, product/IT, finance and sales
* Research success stories, case studies and models, scout for best practices and understand trends and tendencies: we need to stay on top of industry trends to keep evolving and to ensure best-in-class technologies and techniques are used
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for (COMPANY NAME)'s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, (COMPANY NAME) is the right place for you! Joining (COMPANY NAME) means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
* 2+ years of strategy, corporate finance, M&A or due diligence experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, accounting firm or high growth technology companies
* Strong quantitative analytical skills
* Intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and problem-solving, ambitious an entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable with ambiguity and with strong detail orientation
* Adaptability and openness to collaborate in a flexible environment
* Clear communication skills
* Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and Italian
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking "Apply to Position" you confirm you have read and understood (COMPANY NAME) personal data processing policy for job applicants
|Pubblicato il:||23 Gui 2022|