Descrizione del lavoro:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financičre Richemont S.A.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all "Powered by YNAP".
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The Technology organization is now seeking talented Project Managers to join the team based in our offices in Bologna.
* Facilite the execution of team releases and of cross-team features using agile methodologies.
* Facilite communication and collaboration with other teams in order to coordinate the release of cross-team features.
* Highlight the completion of team activities and the impact on the delivery plan.
* Track non-technology activities that may impact the final delivery (e.g design, digital production, inbound phase), especially in Service Team.
* Report and communicate progress, issues/risks to project stakeholders and other team contacts.
* Coordinate with delivery managers on other teams in order to set out the release plan, taking into account priorities set down by Product/Store Owner, team capacity and relationships with other teams.
* Facilitate lean and agile ceremonies within the team by helping the team to continually improve.
* Ensure the team implements the processes the team has set out.
* Support the team in sharing knowledge between team members.
* Manage the delivery calendar.
* Master's Degree or Equivalent (Laurea Specialistica, Vecchio Ordinamento, etc.)
* 2-5 year experience in coordinating IT team's activities
* Excellent knowledge of English language.
* Knowledge of Project Management tools.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explain complex solutions.
* Experience on tracking tools as jira.
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: wxx.xxxx.xxm | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP | Instagram: @YNAP
|Pubblicato il:||24 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Beni di lusso|