Descrizione del lavoro:
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
At (COMPANY NAME) Trade Optimisation, we understand large FMCG players like nobody else. We are a leading software provider of sales automation solutions for the Consumer Goods Industry worldwide. Our mission is to partner with our customers to unlock growth through smart investment and ensure that they take the right steps to drive more sales, optimising their promotional plans.
To continue making data accessible and help our clients make strategic business decision, we are seeking a Data Scientist to join our data-lovers team in Bologna or Milan. In this role, you will have to identify and apply advanced analytics techniques in a big data paradigm, drive the integration in our Martech solutions (aka Sales Performance Platform), and assist global FMCG companies in making smarter business decisions.
Your mission will be to find patterns within data, leveraging various statistical techniques to analyze and draw insights from the data. From data extraction, wrangling and pre-processing, you will scrutinize the data thoroughly and make predictions from them. Furthermore, you will design and implement new predictive analytical solutions applying a range of different methodologies and best-in-class technologies.
* Unlock the power of data delivering significant improvements in growth, efficiency, and effectiveness for our clients.
* Understand customers' process needs to advise clients on the best analytical practices, contributing to their own experience and inspiration for the success of the project.
* Collaborate with (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Centre of Excellence in the definition of the product roadmap.
* Develop analytics models to increase customer value and operational efficiency.
* Design mathematical, statistical and predictive models in combination with consultancy business skills to find answers to complex business questions and help global clients optimize their sales and marketing processes
* Support the project team in all project delivery phases.
* STEM Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of relevant industry work experience providing advanced analytics solutions in client-facing roles, defining strategy, and delivering ground-breaking solutions.
* Passion for Data Science (Machine / Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research).
* Knowledge of the most used machine learning/optimization techniques to support industrial processes.
* Experience with Python and/or MS SQL is an advantage.
* Basic understanding of analysis techniques, design, and modeling of relational databases is advantageous.
* Good communication and collaboration skills.
* Strong analytical skills with a critical thinking attitude.
* Fluent in Italian and English with extensive knowledge of Business English.
* Eligible to work in Italy without sponsorship.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organizations succeed and grow.
Within the Consulting division, we have a diverse team of researchers, analysts, software developers, and expert consultants who partner with clients in the new ways their business requires today. Our XTEL software is a powerful, end-to-end solution supporting the trade promotion lifecycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry.
We believe our clients have an unprecedented opportunity to find new sources of growth by harnessing the power of people, technology, data, and digital to fulfill their consumer needs.
That's why we go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion, and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will have the opportunity to join a company that's at the forefront of industry change, and operate on international projects with global clients, including over half of the Fortune 500 Top Companies.
- You will find a place where cooperation, flexibility, and mobility are encouraged, and where you will be asked to follow your interests and the learning opportunities that come with them.
- You will benefit from an integrated way of rewarding where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
- You will work in a multicultural environment with cool offices and flexible work schedules.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
LocationBologna, Via del LavoroItaly
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Pubblicato il:||17 Nov 2020|