Descrizione del lavoro:
Our Customer is a Multinational Company specialized in providing advanced technology solutions for different applications.
The Research and Development team is the core division of the Company.
La figura ricercata
The main responsibilities of the R&D Manager are:
* planning and coordinating the R&D activities to achieve the targets defined by the Company;
* supervising the research of new products, analyzing their viability;
* proposing, plan and coordinate the conservation of the know-how;
* improving and ensuring the standardization of management practices;
* to organize the technological surveillance of the market;
* implementing new innovation processes;
* collaboration with the Continuous Improvement Office;
* meeting the customer expectations, from the design state to the final product;
* resource management;
* process improvement to reach the perfect efficiency;
* ensuring the correct update of product approvals and patents.
Il candidato prescelto
The specific requirements for the position are:
* Focus on Software: the candidate ideally is a software engineer or can proof extensive experience in software. Broad knowledge on software architectures, particularly, IOT architectures. Experience in firmware is appreciated but less interesting.
* Significant experience in implementing agile methodologies. The candidate knows perfectly how to guide teams in sprints with scrums or a similar framework.
* Experience in fostering product innovation through the application of agile methodologies.
* Broad knowledge of testing and validation practices in Agile environments. Automatic testing.
* Experience in Lean problem solving.
* Management experience of R&D teams with deep know-how on how to establish routines and roles for planning, designing, testing and industrializing.
* Experience with IOT architectures.
* Device programming: C, C++, others Java, PHP.
* Operating Systems: Linux, Linux embedded.
* SVN, GIT.
* The candidate has leaded and worked with internal and subcontracted software teams.
* Fluent in English.
Cosa comprende l'offerta
Ottima opportunitą di carriera.
Fai click sul comando