Descrizione del lavoro:
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We are looking for a skilled System/DevOps Engineer to join our Global Monitoring Team within the E-Commerce Operations Area.
The ideal candidate has a solid working experience on Linux Server and Cloud technology (AWS) and will implement and manage the related services and monitoring/performance tools (servers, storage, operating system, virtualization, network, etc.).
* Support the Global Monitoring Team to manage Infrastructure Monitoring in a fully automated way
* SLA and KPIs management
* Manage Monitoring & performance Tools
* Manage documentations and procedures
* Good knowledge of Linux OS
* Good knowledge of at least one monitoring tool solution (i.e. Zabbix, Dynatrace, Prometheus, …)
* Good knowledge of at least one cloud-based infrastructure and services (i.e. AWS, Azure, Alicloud,…)
* English working proficiency
The following will be considered a plus:
* Experience with time series NoSQL databases (i.e. Graphite, InfluxDB, …)
* Experience with ELK Stack
* Experience with configuration and management software (Ansible, …)
* Experience with Containerized application and orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, Terraform, …)
* Experience with CI/CD flows and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, ...)
* Experience in the same role at medium or large size companies
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum; Kanban)
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna
|Pubblicato il:||18 Nov 2020|
|Settore:||Beni di lusso|