Descrizione del lavoro:
Who are we ? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 450 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your role : build from scratch the best payroll solution ever designed in Italy xxxx1;
The position will eventually be based in Milan where we plan to open our office but the role will start in our Paris HQ to learn about the product and assimilate the (COMPANY NAME) culture. Candidate will be asked to relocate to Paris for a 4 to 6 months period at the start.
Your missions xxx8;
* integrate with our programming language developed "in-house" (JetLang) the local social laws and collective agreements from Italy in our platform,
* build and develop the product for Italy, in close collaboration with the French team,
* create and manage the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system,
* draw the most efficient and intuitive user paths possible,
* update permanently the product according to the evolution of the Italian social law,
* automate social declarations.
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* you have an engineer + entrepreneur profile who wants to build a new product from scratch for his country,
* no programming knowledge required but a strong appetite and passion for tech issues,
* strong analytical mind,
* taste for the intellectual challenge,
* curious and innovative spirit,
* want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure,
* mother tongue : Italian & fluent in English (French is a plus).
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
* you speak both Italian and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an attractive remuneration package,
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
* remote friendly policy,
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* regular team and global events,
* restaurant tickets,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
* Alan insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)),
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣ Video-call interviews
3xxx9;⃣ On-site meetings in our office (Paris) with team-members
4xxx9;⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire (COMPANY NAME) team (no sausage, no test xxxx4;)
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)