Descrizione del lavoro:
Working at (COMPANY NAME) is a truly rewarding experience. As a luxury fashion company with a strong ethical standpoint we are leaders and innovators in our industry.
Reporting to the EMEA Wholesale, Franchise & Travel Retail Director, he/she will be responsible for the management and development of the wholesale and franchise client network as well as the fulfillment of the sales targets for the Eastern Europe, Middle East, India and Africa countries and the Travel Retail channel.
* Meet seasonal and yearly sales targets.
* Optimize the distribution channels by evaluating new business opportunities across Wholesale, Franchise and Travel retail in the designated markets.
* Coordinate all corporate departments around the needs of the client portfolio and designated markets.
* Be the point of reference inside the company for all the client portfolio attributed.
* Act as regional expert in corporate, by providing to line management market feedback and opportunities…
* Constant contact with customers throughout the season to monitor performances, deliveries, store planning schedule, marketing plan's local execution.
* Participate in the organization and management of the sales campaign.
* Management of a Regional Coordinator
* Prepare sales report and analysis (seasonal, daily during sales campaign, and upon specific requests).
* Regular travel to the region to hold product/brand trainings, visit existing and prospective customers, market visits.
* Fluent in Italian and English, any other languages would also be beneficial.
* Similar experience acquired in the fashion industry, previous experience of account management for RTW and Accessories would be preferred but not essential.
* Experience with accounts in Eastern Europe, Middle East mandatory, Africa, and India would be beneficial.
* Strong knowledge of Wholesale, Franchise and Travel Retail channels.
* Proven track record in achievement of sales targets and Franchise roll out execution.
* Drive for results and ability to work under pressure and independently.
* Negotiation skills (seasonal budgets to contracts)
* Able to communicate openly and willing to travel extensively.
* Microsoft Office experienced (Excel & PowerPoint in particular).
We welcome people with disabilities and endeavour to make reasonable adjustments, if you do require such adjustments please let us know within 48 hours of your interview.
At (COMPANY NAME), we like to be bold. For us this means challenging ourselves and the wider industry in which we operate. As part of our commitments to inclusive fashion, we have an ambitious strategy to put diversity, equity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. Our starting point is to create a workplace where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure regardless of factors such as culture and backgrounds, and to influence and disrupt fashion and other industries by providing opportunities for global diverse talent to shine
|Pubblicato il:||12 Ago 2023|
|Settore:||Beni di lusso|