Descrizione del lavoro:
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At (COMPANY NAME), we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched (COMPANY NAME) in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the (COMPANY NAME) Way here.
Our beliefs: Our goal at (COMPANY NAME) is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At (COMPANY NAME), we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
🌏 Location: You can choose to work in a full-remote mode as long as you're living in (or willing to relocate to) either Germany, France, Italy, Serbia or Spain.
⭐ Mission: Join us as a Lead Backend to craft polished user experiences, highly scalable APIs, and robust banking services, all to help create the finance solution all businesses love!
⚡ Impact: As a Lead Backend, you will be part of a team of 120 highly skilled back-end engineers across Europe. You'll contribute directly to our product & the growth of your team.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Lead Backend at (COMPANY NAME), you will
Build your own team:
* Manage a team of 3 to 5 Backend Engineers
* Provide regular feedback to your team members through 1-on-1s and quarterly progress reviews
* Foster the professional and technical growth of your teammates through mentorship, pairing, and delegation
* Build a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive team culture and make (COMPANY NAME) shine
* Conduct interviews to hire new team members
Drive the delivery:
* Work with engineering, product and design leads to define a vision and strategy for your cross-functional team
* Drive the delivery of your cross-functional team to meet business objectives
* Establish and use the best engineering practices to ensure high quality
* Design, build, test, document, run, review and maintain code in Golang, Python, or Ruby
* Maintain our high level of quality through strong testing methodologies, documentation, pairing, and learning,
* Help scale our backend code base while maintaining our strong engineering culture
* Support a critical service used by tens of thousands of users daily
Our primary languages are Python, Go and Ruby on the backend, EmberJS on the frontend, and Kotlin and Swift for our mobile applications. Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services, and applications.
🤔 What you can expect: our methodology, the (COMPANY NAME) Way
* We highly value the analysis phase of software delivery. We're putting a heavy emphasis on upfront technical designs, team reviews, and smart slicing. You can expect to focus on quality, which we believe drives the velocity our customers need.
* We think success comes from a space where you're given time, support, and autonomy to improve yourself, our systems and our processes. Our lean toolbox enables you to monitor your constant improvements (Kaizen, PDCA) in a collaborative way with your peers and manager.
* Our engineers, working in cross-functional teams, focus one feature at a time.
🤝 Your future manager
As Head of Backend, Gabriel focuses on instilling ownership, autonomy, and an initiative-driven mindset within his teams. He provides comprehensive support for the growth of your future team, fostering creativity, and ensuring efficient delivery. Together with him, your goal is to cultivate excellence within the teams, as this is the key to (COMPANY NAME)'s success; it involves tackling every challenge with a constructive mindset!
* What he can bring to you and the team:
Gabriel brings extensive experience in team management and a robust product mindset. He is enthusiastic about nurturing the growth of our engineers at (COMPANY NAME), where you will have the opportunity to work in a team that prioritizes high-quality software. Gabriel also fosters a highly collaborative workplace and thrives on embracing ambitious and challenging technical tasks.
* Leadership: You collaboratively lead the evolution of your cross-functional team.
* Team player: You have excellent communication skills, which help you diffuse knowledge across teams and align people to work successfully on their projects.
* Experience: You have strong experience as a software engineer and have had exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications. Plus, you have strong knowledge and experience in Go, Python and/or Ruby.
* Languages: You are fluent in English.
At (COMPANY NAME) we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;
- Competitive salary package;
- A meal voucher;
- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);
- A great health insurance (depending on the country);
- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Care to take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of (COMPANY NAME) employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;
- Monthly team events.
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at (COMPANY NAME) could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
To learn more about us:
(COMPANY NAME)'s Blog | Les ╔chos I Challenges | Forbes
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, please click here
|04 Gen 2024
|Banche / Finanza