Descrizione del lavoro:
Beaurepaires. More driven.
Opportunities throughout Sydney Metro!
We are looking for positive, energised people who are eager to uncover new opportunities, grow the business and engage with the local community.
You don't need to have tyre industry experience as you will be trained on the job. You will be passionate about providing excellence in customer services whether in store or carrying out a service on our customer's vehicle in the workshop. You will also be someone who;
* Champions a safe working environment
* Leads by example and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
* Sets and achieves sales targets and goals
* Has great time management skills and can organise others
* Mechanically minded and enjoys hands on physical work
* Holds a current driver's license
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Leader you will manage a retail store with 2-3 direct reports. The store will service light vehicles and 4WD vehicles primarily for our consumer customers. The store will also have store-based and national-major accounts that will continue to be serviced. Inbound calls to the store will be filtered through our Customer Contact Center to provide a solution for all our customers. This will ensure the team can focus on providing an excellent in-store experience for all our customers.
You will be responsible for:
* People management including, recruitment, performance management
* Achieving store sales targets and goals
* Champion and maintain a safe working environment
* Manage in-store customer enquiries and bookings
* Allocation of workshop activities and tasks to the team
* Store administration including daily banking, invoicing
* Stock control and management of store security & assets
What's on offer
Working for a trusted national company brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. We offer:
* Career pathways into store management, field sales roles, contact centre and office support roles
* On the job training and development opportunities (Cert III Business)
* Competitive salary and sales bonus
* Tyre discounts for you and your family
* Tool of the trade vehicle
* All workshop tools provided
We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability and age.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre employment checks such as working rights and medical check.
You can learn more about Beaurepaires by visiting wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.xx.
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go to wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.xu
|Pubblicato il:||11 Gen 2023|