Descrizione del lavoro:
Beaurepaires. More driven.
Management opportunities throughout Perth. We are looking for highly energized people, with a strong management background in customer service, sales and is willing to take that next step to grow within a globally recognized organisation.
Work for a national leader in the tyre industry, selling innovative and recognized products. You will be mentored by a great leadership team. Our teams bring with them diverse ideas and cultures with the one goal of delivering results and customer excellence.
What's on offer?
* Work with a team who are fun, creative and dynamic
* Strong support from direct managers to train and develop our associates to grow
* Opportunities to progress within a global organisation
* Employee benefits including tyre discounts for you and your family
* Excellent salary package inc. attractive bonuses and a company vehicle
* Work for a leader in the industry and a Global Company
* Access to employee assistance and well-being programs
About the Role
You will run/support the day to day operations of the store whilst leading your team to success, including;
* Providing a world class customer experience
* Achieving store sales targets
* Engaging and motivating your team by demonstrating excellent people management skills while providing opportunity for coaching and development
* Promptly managing OH&S related issues and maintaining a safe working environment
* Managing customer inquiries and bookings (over the phone, counter and email)
* Up selling and providing technical product knowledge on the correct tyres, tubes, rims and accessories
* Allocation of workshop activities and check completion
* Administration, banking and other day to day administrative tasks
* Lead by example in the workshop and assist with tyre fitting duties (if required, training will be provided).
What You'll Need to Succeed
We are looking for positive, energised people who are eager to uncover new opportunities, grow the business and engage with the local community. If you love customer service, have a background in sales and enjoy leading a team, apply today.
* Experience in management, in particular customer service or sales.
* Ability to motivate and inspire the team
* Sets a high standard and deliver results
* Strong customer-focused background
* Good time management & attention to detail
* A current valid driver's license
Our goal is to create a work environment where you can have a real sense of belonging and be able to thrive, join our team and apply!
Embracing and valuing differences allows us to attract top talent; improve associate satisfaction and engagement; foster innovation; and meld varying experiences and perspectives to drive enhanced customer service, business creativity, and decision-making.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as working rights and medical checks.
Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. Beaurepaires is owned and operated in Australia by The Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres company which is part of the Global Goodyear Network. For more information about Beaurepaires products and services, go to wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.xu
|Pubblicato il:||11 Gen 2023|