Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in People Analytics and Workforce Intelligence trusted by over 8000 customers and a third of the Fortune 500. Our solutions give customers valuable insight into their people, because people are a business' most important asset. Every day (COMPANY NAME) employees work to help create more efficient, fair, and successful businesses through leveraging data. Recently closing a successful Series E funding round, and a landmark $1B valuation, (COMPANY NAME) is embarking on an incredible phase of its 11-year growth journey.
Reporting to the VP, Regional Sales Director, our Account Executives drive demand and secure net new logos with prospective buyers. They are influencers and true evangelists who recognize the value in leveraging a network to achieve common goals - and to drive revenue. Supported by an incredible team of professionals in Sales, Marketing and Professional Services across North America & EMEA, we set you up for success and support you to have a fulfilling and impactful career.
What you'll be doing...
* Own and control the sales process for (COMPANY NAME)'s flagship enterprise product within a new prospect territory, including engaging and managing internal/external stakeholders, and maintaining momentum
* Develop and implement innovative pipeline growth activities across different verticals within a defined territory
* Effectively research prospects to identify, learn and understand the unique business challenges they are facing, and develop influential business cases and tailored solutions
* Boldly address financial and budgetary blockers with prospects whenever needed - offer creative solutions and confidently challenge their current ways of thinking about budget and procuring analytics software
* Apply your enterprise sales skills to tactfully navigate complex and lengthy buying processes, using problem-solving skills and tenacity to continuously overcome objections and drive deals forward
* Bring your passion for continuous improvement to learn from objections, your peers and industry leaders to discover new ways to secure new business leads and close deals
* Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members across North America & EMEA throughout the entire sales process, and positively contribute to a high-performance sales team and culture
* Achieve annual sales quota based on Annual Contract Value
What you'll bring to the table...
* Minimum 5 experience selling enterprise cloud software to business buyers, with a proven track record of continuous success
* Demonstrated superior qualification skills in seeking out compelling events, tying value to business benefit, and following a sales process to close
* Extensive experience working in a dynamic and fast growing B2B SaaS environment, ideally one that is delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies
* You love selling and have particular expertise in managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders in varying departments
* You have strategic, elevated business and financial acumen. You diagnose nuanced and unique business challenges, and deliver tailored, thoughtful and persuasive business and technical solutions for your valued customers
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: oral/written communication, presenting skills, and ability to collaborate with and engage individuals at all levels of an organization
* You exhibit resilience and creativity in your hunt for new business, boldness in your approach to engaging prospects and tenacity in your pursuit to win deals.
* You are a technologist who can easily grasp highly sophisticated applied business analytics solutions and articulate their value to non-technical business buyers operating across a diverse range of business contexts.
* Ability to work remotely in Western US, with some travel required
* Most importantly, you share our values:
* You play to win
* You roll up your sleeves
* You are proud
* You never stop learning
* You make it easy
|Pubblicato il:||16 Ott 2021|