Descrizione del lavoro:
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Become one of our Sales Representatives by maximizing sales, effective planning and order-writing, as well as supporting and completing incidental activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Sales Representative acts a sales expert to retail stores and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Pavillions, Stater Bros, Smart and Final, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
As one of our Sales Representatives you develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Mondelēz International, primarily Nabisco products, sales systems, and procedures, including:
* Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz' guidelines.
* Sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and distribution, maintaining schematics and uses, as well as proper merchandising.
* Perform in-store planning by tailoring programs and fact-based sales presentations to the customer's needs, store demographics, and the current consumer base to drive Mondelēz International and customer growth.
* Develop strong business relationships with store management to provide service and value beyond the customer's expectations.
* Work with customer to ensure sufficient product is ordered to support consumer take away, including from incremental racks and displays, for DSD.
* Communicate plans and effectively manage merchandising resources to build sales volume at store level. Work in conjunction with the Merchandiser to ensure inventory is fully stocked, always rotated and presentable; as well as properly credit and dispose of all unsalable merchandise from all stores.
* Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities. Be a collaborator between our Customer Business teams and customer's store management.
What you can expect from us:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales Representative position is eligible to participate in an incentive program. (COMPANY NAME) International also offers a company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance program.
Who is a good fit?
* Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
* High School Diploma or GED required, college degree highly preferred.
* Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like Repetitive lifting bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
* Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus
* Be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of state, as necessary.
* Willingness to perform merchandiser responsibilities, as needed.
* Live within 50 miles range from the primary location ( Bellingham, WA)
* Schedule availability required: Monday to Friday.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 8xx-xxx-xxx0 for assistance.
Where permitted by applicable law, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation. You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxx.
|Pubblicato il:||17 Ott 2021|