Descrizione del lavoro:
Title of role: National Account Manager, Non-Commercial
Background & Purpose of the Job
The National Account Manager, Non-Commercial is responsible for unlocking growth via HQ-level relationships with Non-Commercial GPOs and Operators within target segments for (COMPANY NAME). By leveraging your strong negotiation skills and collaborative approach to complex selling, you will unlock new category wins, grow our business within existing categories and segments, and work with (COMPANY NAME)'s direct sales team to drive account penetration and execute sales activities at the customer account level
Who You Are & What You'll Do
* Who You Are: Someone who is energized by navigating a complex customer hierarchy and selling process. You like to win BIG.
* What You'll Do:
* Leverage internal and external resources to develop and WIN business opportunities within target Non-Commerical GPOs and Operators, including Aramark, Avendra, HPSI, Guckenheimer, and airline operators (e.g. Delta)
* Manage and grow existing (COMPANY NAME) Food Solutions Non-Commercial business within designated book of business. Plans to include top and bottom line growth opportunities, annual profit improvement actions, and customer and sector-specific activities to grow and maintain existing business.
* Conduct market analyses to determine customer needs, quantify opportunities and propose financials for sales accounts.
* Deliver sales presentations to key customers in coordination with direct sales force for customer accounts and ensure measurable sales results.
* Achieve volume targets on new business.
What You'll Need To Succeed
* BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required. Experience in Non-Commercial foodservice segments preferred.
* Minimum of 5-10 years progressive sales or marketing experience, to include large strategic account management.
* Must demonstrate experience in large, complex account management, multi-stakeholder models, and confidence in working cross-functionally to deliver upon business goals.
* Proficiency in identifying market trends and implications to top line and gross margin targets. Able to work with finance business partners to develop sustainable, profitable business for each customer.
* Ability to link industry trends to customer needs and (COMPANY NAME) Food Solutions strategy, developing specific customer strategies over a significant time horizon (1-3 years)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications. (i.e. Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Exceptional organizational, communication, financial and time management skills.
* Must be a team player
* Travel up to 50% of the time.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at (COMPANY NAME) | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
(COMPANY NAME) is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at Nx.email@example.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
|Pubblicato il:||02 Dic 2022|
|Settore:||Generi di consumo|