Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading independent management and technology consulting firm in Europe. As part of the strengthening of its activities in the Benelux countries, (COMPANY NAME) is recruiting junior consultants in the financial sector for its Luxembourg office. This exciting new opportunity will place you right at the heart of the strategic, operational and cultural transformation challenges that digital technologies and regulation are raising in the banking, insurance and asset management sectors.
The Luxembourg office serves leading clients in the financial industry (Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Asset Servicing etc.) in their business transformation at the edge of the digital age. (COMPANY NAME) provides them with its expertise in defining and implementing Business and Operational Models, designing and reviewing processes and assessing and implementing regulatory changes.
As junior consultant you will participate in different missions, such as:
* Business and/or Functional Transformation Programs
* Performance plans
* Digitalization of the finance function
* Support for the implementation of new regulations (MIFID II, AIFMD, AML/KYC, IDD, IFRS 17, etc.), particularly in terms of business impact and competitive advantage,
* Implementation of business and regulatory solutions (Tax and Regulatory reporting).
* You will be part of a team and contribute to internal projects
* You hold a master's degree from an University, Business/Engineering school
* You have a previous experience in a related sector as well as in the consulting sector
* Fluency in English and French is required. German would be considered as an asset.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
* Your entrepreneurial spirit, your interpersonal skills, your engagement and your team spirit will be the foundation for your future development within (COMPANY NAME). Our people and our way of working is what makes us different