Descrizione del lavoro:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, (COMPANY NAME)'s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, (COMPANY NAME) is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. (COMPANY NAME)'s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. (COMPANY NAME) employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
Within our Luxembourgish organization SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA, we are looking for a Junior Developer
We are searching for a Junior Developer within a leading card issuing company in Luxembourg (Munsbach). In an exciting, complex and growing environment, surrounded by competent developers, your role will be to ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value. With a permanent position, you will join an engaged team of highly skilled people with human values.
* Perform code review of existing application having lack of documentation, migrate this code on other technology and enhance the documentation
* Develop and maintain applications
* Clarify the business requirements in terms of product and transform these into reality;
* Provide clear estimations (investment & effort) to requestors, including the collection of all necessary estimations provided by other suppliers - like solution designers, developers and/or testers ;
* Support the end-to-end value chain and create synergies with testing and support members of the team.
* Bachelor degree in IT, equivalent or higher;
* Good knowledge of following languages: C, C++, JAVA;
* Able to identify and solves trouble shots in order to clarify the business requirements and follow-up the personalization related processes;
* Willing to visit colleagues in their office different locations to perform regular synchronization;
* Willing to improve his/her personal knowledge in order to develop new tools and methods;
* Be open to new technologies, methods and best practices in development;
* Open minded, curious, autonomous and motivated, the ideal candidate is able to understand complex systems;
* Enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills;
* Fluent in English and French (speaking and written).
Why work at (COMPANY NAME)?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At (COMPANY NAME), we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle "Build your career and grow with us", it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities