Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) Securities Services, a subsidiary of the (COMPANY NAME) group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, (COMPANY NAME) Securities Services is looking for a:
Private Capital Functional Support
* Contribute to the incident resolution, support requests, and problem management process for the Private Capital activity (Private Equity and Real Estate) on eFront applications (FIA).
* Monitor the production environment and report to the Application Production Support manager
* Assist actively the end users of Private Capital Operations units in solving issues arising in their daily activity
* Ensure proper communication to Operation users regarding items resolution and status
* Ensure internal global communication between IT/providers, Management and Operation teams during resolution and post-mortem,
* Provide figures on the numerous kind of support requests and incidents resolution
* Take necessary actions to resolve Production incidents in a timely manner
* Follow-up with IT ADM PERE and IT APS Luxembourg to ensure business knowledge is up-to-date.
Advantages of the position:
Multi business activity: working in a mutualized application support service allowing capitalizing knowledge on several sectors and applications (PERE, TA, Hedge Funds, FDS etc…)
Working environment :
Dynamic team in a growing environment
Master degree in Finance / IT
Significant experience in the Private Capital sector (business and/or IT) is mandatory
Private equity / Real Estate Funds knowledge (Accounting skills and/or TA / Depositary)
Experience in Private Capital / PERE is a key advantage
Significant experience in Funds industry is mandatory
Ability to carry out occasionally on call, late shifts (10.30 am - 7pm) and testing on week-ends
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral& written
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills :
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to inspire others& generate people's commitment
Ability to develop others& improve their skills
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Technical Skills :
Front Invest applications (eFront FIA), Oracle / SQL Server / Front Report knowledge are appreciated
Good verbal and written communication skills in English
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 2x xxx6 concerning the criminal record.
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Active listening, Communication skills - oral & written, Proactivity, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Resilience, Client focusedTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to set up relevant performance indicators, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitmentReference