Descrizione del lavoro:
As a member of the IT Support unit, you will be attentive to the needs of the Bank's employees and deliver an irreproachable level of service. The unit is responsible for ensuring the operational management of our internal and external IT solutions, with client satisfaction our main priority.
* Installing, maintaining and providing support for workstations and various peripherals (incl. printers, fax machines and scanners).
* Installing, maintaining and providing support for telephony devices (landline and mobile).
* Installing, maintaining and providing support for financial flows (incl. Reuters, Bloomberg and FT).
* Installing and maintaining mobile devices (iPads and iPhones); a good knowledge of iOS is a must.
* Providing support for application access management.
* Providing Level 1 and 2 support, and contributing to resolving incidents and problems.
* Contributing to the maintenance of the existing technical environment, as well as to the functional monitoring of capacity and performance management processes.
* Updating operating documentation.
* Contributing maintaining and optimising internal system management processes, within a framework based on ITIL, with a service management tool.
* A degree in Computer Science (at least 2 years in higher education), with previous experience in a similar position.
* Very good knowledge of the workstation environment (Windows 7 to 10) and automation tools.
* Very good knowledge of Skype & VMware products is essential.
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
* Good knowledge of English (B2 level).
* Ability to work independently, well organised and trustworthy.
* Strong client service orientation.
As the successful applicant, you will have excellent analytical skills and be able to process information. In addition to your technical know-how, you should be versatile, organised, rigorous and amenable. You will also be looking to join a dynamic team, in which you will be able to apply your methodical approach and draw on your expertise to actively contribute to its success. Your sense rigor, outstanding communication skills and service-oriented attitude will help you to succeed in this position.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies