Descrizione del lavoro:
Marketing Specialist Firmex
Contribute towards body care growing business in Mexico by leveraging on market analysis and available tools (including consumer insights) to transform knowledge and prospection into actionable fragrance opportunities supporting client's briefs or influencing proactively the creation of new business to also impact our clients.
* Understand Body Care categories and analyze Mexican/regional/global market movements to support on pro-active or re-active fragrance & Brand opportunities.
* Keep up to date Categories information of product launches, market information, category knowledge while also generate tailored marketing strategies tackling specific consumes' and brands' needs with a prospective vision.
* Propose and execute activities to create inspiration and innovation by ensuring the win of the fragrance; through digital tools, internal events, prospective outdoor activities, brainstorming's, workshops and promotion.
* Lead the request and shipment of worldwide samples needed for BHC categories presentations.
* Degree in Business School (preferred Marketing, Communication, Psychology or Engineer (depending on solid working previous experience)
* 2 years of previous experience in MKTG. Ideally, previous experience managing a brand
* Communication, Team work, Service attitude, Data searching, gathering & analytical skills
* Fluent English
* Work in a global and intercultural environment.
* Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company.
* Work for the industry leader in research and innovation.
* Great challenges and opportunities to grow.
* Our expertise goes beyond smell and taste: it is the sum of our peoples' passions and knowledge that allows us to create the best solutions for our customers' products