Descrizione del lavoro:
Who is (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we're on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters are available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the "last mile" of their journey. In our first year, (COMPANY NAME) launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we're only just getting started.
Our legal team is focused on helping (COMPANY NAME) grow and scale while safeguarding its interests. We are looking to add an EMEA Counsel with 5-8 years of broad-based experience to handle a variety of regulatory and commercial responsibilities with strong focus on the DACH market.
* Provide practical legal advise and support on a wide range of legal matters across EMEA with a focus on the DACH market
* Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts
* Advise on legislative proposals
* City operating agreements, and memoranda of understanding
* Build close relationships with business and operations teams and obtain and maintain a strong knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) products and strategic objectives
* 5 + years of experience in large firm private practice and/or in-house role
* Qualified German lawyer a big plus
* Experience with regulatory compliance, consumer protection, commercial transaction
* Experience with a public tender process in EMEA a big plus
* Fluent in written and spoken English and German, an additional language is a plus
* Business-minded -- the ability to proactively analyse risks and provide business-minded advice and recommendations to thoughtfully drive (COMPANY NAME)'s continued success and growth
* Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
* Passion to work hard in a fast-paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
Culture at (COMPANY NAME)
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world
(COMPANY NAME) stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives -encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more (COMPANY NAME) is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you'd like to work? Sweet. Let's chat