Descrizione del lavoro:
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Make a meaningful difference in patient lives as part of an award winning product team. We welcome you to join us in making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, with the goal of improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.
You are responsible for
* Independently driving and executing design solution creation within a project team, thinking holistically in eco-systems
* Leading projects of average complexity with a good understanding of budget and time constraints, driving efficiency and holding project level design quality reviews.
* Work with and consult business stakeholders, actively managing relationships and challenging the status quo to drive innovation
* Generate proposals or solutions that meet the requirements of the project scope, with appropriate visual and verbal articulation, applying relevant guidelines.
* Initiate and execute own analysis and research to gain deeper insights as input for solution creation.
* Apply creative expertise on higher complexity project or program level with a high level of content specialism.
* Stimulating the creative process with new ideas, input and thinking through the whole product experience (e.g., visualizations and simulations).
* Translating concepts into product designs from sketches, to draft volume models, assessment of models through to CAD files, Material & Finishing solutions
* Supporting during engineering feasibility checks and production implementation.
You are a part of
The Product Design team in Eindhoven. The focus will initially be on the Image-guided therapy (IGT) cluster, utilizing a deep understanding of customer needs to improve the lives of both staff and patients. Philips is the leader in IGT, integrating best in class imaging solutions with specialized diagnostic and therapeutic devices to deliver a unique portfolio designed to help our customers conquer the most complex procedures. Seamless solutions engineered to help healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and then confirm the right care for every patient in real time.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Bachelor or Master Degree in product or product-interaction design
* 1-5 years' relevant experience in one or more specific business domains and in one or more markets and cultures
* You are a "hybrid skilled" Product UX Designer with excellent product design skills, a broad interest in user interaction design and curiosity for new technologies
* Working knowledge and passion for digital tools (evidence of utilizing 3D modeling software/AR/VR/Standard visualization programs in day to day work)
* Manage on a project level with good stakeholder management and influencing skills, understanding the relation between business goals and design goals
* Actively demonstrate empathy and understanding of user and stakeholder needs and requirements
* Take ownership for successful project delivery within quality, time and budget constraints and escalate appropriately when needed
* Technical experience from the realization phase of the product development process is required
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
* A market conform salary
* 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
* A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
* Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
* Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
* Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
* Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)