Descrizione del lavoro:
Expert Reporting - Framework & Oversight / Model Risk Management
An increasing reliance on models within financial sector creates a new type of risk. This risk needs to be managed properly to avoid potential financial and reputational damages and to meet growing regulatory expectations. For that purpose (COMPANY NAME) is currently strengthening and extending its Model Risk Management (MoRM) team. MoRM is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified professionals. Part of it is a new tribe - Model Risk Oversight (MRO). MRO is developing and rolling out globally the new MoRM framework which scope covers all models used within (COMPANY NAME) Bank worldwide.
Your work environment:
You are part of the MRO tribe and you will be based in Amsterdam. The MRO tribe consists currently of five squads, one of which is Framework & Oversight squad to which this role is allocated. The role requires interactions with many (senior) stakeholders on a variety of potentially high profile topics. The environment that you work in can be described as dynamic, professional with fast changing requirements and needs. The MoRM is currently adopting the (COMPANY NAME) Agile One Way of Working.
As a Model Risk Reporting Expert, you will need to ensure that Senior Management is adequately and timely informed on model risk. You will drive the transition of ad-hoc reporting to a fully automated process, based on the SAS Model Risk Management tool that we are currently implementing. You will drive design and execution of the reporting process and will be responsible for delivery of reports and dashboards tailored to needs of various stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with an academic degree and advanced affinity with risk reporting within financial sector. Knowledge of risk management in a plus.
Skills and competencies:
* Excellent analytical skills, e.g. to be able to understand complex information, to extract the essence from it and translate it to clear reports for different types of readers.
* Experience with automated reporting and dashboard design and maintenance.
* Well organized and structured, to be able to deliver high quality documents within tight timelines.
* Outstanding stakeholders management skills and pro-active attitude
* Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
Furthermore, you adhere to the (COMPANY NAME) values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information about the Orange Code: (COMPANY NAME)-Orange-code.
What do we offer:
* A market conform salary (depending on relevant knowledge and experience)
* A 13th month
* Contribution to individual savings
* A public transport ticket for the Netherlands / or travel budget (depending on salary scale)
* Possibilities for training
* An empowering culture & future career opportunities within Global (COMPANY NAME) organization