Descrizione del lavoro:
Imagine New Horizons....
DELMIA R&D, part of (COMPANY NAME), is looking for Software Developers with experience in TypeScript.
Do you like to develop front-end components? Do you have the right mentality and skill set to work on one of the most advanced planning and scheduling software packages in the world? Do you have a passion for developing software? Then being part of one of the R&D Core Technology client team could be something for you.
What will your role be?
The R&D Core Technology client team is responsible for the front-end (web based) and parts of the backends that are part of the DELMIA Quintiq Application Suite. The heart of the DELMIA Quintiq system is formed by an in-memory transactional, configurable object model so that it can be controlled by a domain-specific procedural/functional language (DSL). Our software suite is build using several programming languages however the most important languages are TypeScript and Java/C++. This application suite is used by our Application Development team and our consultants to build planning solutions for our customers.
R&D consists of several teams, each with their own area of focus. We prefer smaller teams with a high degree of ownership that are involved in the complete software lifecycle.
The R&D team is located in the Netherlands ('s-Hertogenbosch) and works closely with a Quality Engineering department in Malaysia. We make use of source control, a bug & issue tracking system, continuous builds (CI) and the best tools and hardware for development.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in the (COMPANY NAME) R&D Lab in `s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. We expect you to work at this office for several days a week, while the rest of the week you can work from home.
The challenges ahead
* Design, develop & maintain the DELMIA Quintiq front-end components and accompanying backend caches.
* Be involved in the whole software development cycle, from sketching class diagrams in whiteboard sessions to product delivery.
* Keep up to date with latest programming language standards.
Your key success factors
* Experience with Java or C++ is a plus.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Strong Object-Oriented design & programming skills.
* Good understanding of data structures & design patterns.
* Excellent debugging & performance optimization skills.
* Knowledge of asynchronous programming (RXJS).
* You are not afraid of building components from scratch if required.
* You are not afraid of working with and refactoring legacy code.
* You have a strong interest in working on a product instead of a project.
* You feel comfortable in a team of highly skilled developers and architects.
* You like to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
* You like to share knowledge with your colleagues.
* Preference to work with multiple programming languages is a plus.
* Comfortable in development on Windows-based platforms is a plus.
* Preferably knowledgeable about several of the following general topics: TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, encryption, security and authentication, HTTP, websockets, SOAP, REST.
* Experience with the following TypeScript topics is a plus: Angular JS, RXJS, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Highcharts.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it's our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future
|Pubblicato il:||26 Nov 2022|
|Settore:||ICT / Informatica|