Descrizione del lavoro:
The (COMPANY NAME) Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of (COMPANY NAME) ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for establishing process of smoothly running hardware development programs for our organisation. You will be tasked with owning the product implementation from approved product requirements to general availability stage, developing programs to support the organisation's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will be in charge of coordinating multiple interconnected R&D projects, 3rd party suppliers and orchestrating product introduction both inside and outside the organization. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and electronics development. A Master's degree is required.
This role is for candidate with strong program or project management background to be a self-driven structured team player and best-in-class mediation approach to key stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
* Build an efficient and fast process of developing a product, involving all the necessary stakeholders.
* Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organisation.
* Support/Drive in development and execution of product strategy and annual planning.
* Support/Drive in execution of product go-to-market activities.
* Develop and evaluation method to assess program/ product strengths and identify areas for improvement
* Coordinate different teams with a diverse array of talents, responsibilities and cultural background to analyse program and product concepts & requirements.
* Implement and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Build relationship and communication with stakeholders to ensure transparency regarding project issues and decisions on services.
* Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
* Provide analytics when required.
* Perform to product management and product marketing activities, if requested.
* Analyse program risks.
* Master's degree in business, math or engineering.
* 5+ years in IT Program Management, leading a program for at least 2 major product releases.
* Ability to think out of the box, yet relevant to business and product specifics. Experience in start-ups is an advantage.
* Tech savvy and curiosity.
* Good networking.
* Fluent English.
* Global geographical attitude. Hands-on experience in different regions (Asia, Eastern Europe, North America) is a strong advantage.
* Hands-on experience in different regions (Asia, Eastern Europe, North America)
* Experience in start-ups
* Hardware/electronics experience
* Knowledge of the Russian language
* Understanding of blockchain technology and competition