Descrizione del lavoro:
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength - it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is both open and innovation and performance oriented. Our scale, scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Bxxxxxx.xxm a great place to work.
As a Junior Cyber Security Analyst, you will work as a member of the CSIRT team, responsible for the execution of incident response, investigative analysis, continuous improvement, and post incident activities. The CSIRT team covers a wide range of security disciplines, from alert triage to log analysis, and reporting on the operational security posture of the company. As a member of this team, you will participate in the defence of one of the world's leading e-commerce organisations and have the opportunity to learn, and develop skills in a truly world leading and innovative security practice.
* Monitor, triage, investigate, and respond to suspicious activity across all company assets.
* Perform log analysis and analyse large datasets to support alert and response activities.
* Contribute to data driven insights into improvement opportunities for cybersecurity operations.
* Interface with other security teams and assist with general IT security as required.
* Assist with root cause analysis of simple and more complex security issues.
* Use a combination of manual and automated tools to analyse various data sets.
* Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy the problem
* Initiate, maintain, and revise automated strategies and approaches for Bxxxxxx.xxm's security operations within the big picture of the organisation;
* Work effectively with team members and leadership by communicating cybersecurity trends and sharing ideas and knowledge in a constructive and positive manner;
* Actively participate in our goal to continuously improve the way we work; identify improvement areas on our technology, process and techniques to enhance our detection and response capabilities.
* Contribute to ensure the ongoing objectives of the CSIRT are accomplished and measurable.
* 2+ years working in security practices (CSIRT/SOC experience preferred);
* Experience within an enterprise level organisation with responsibilities related to computer security or system administration
* Experience within an enterprise level organisation with a focus on system administration;
* Understanding of the incident response lifecycle at both technical and procedural level;
* Experience performing incident response across Linux, Windows and Mac.
* Experience using advanced Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools for complex incident analysis;
* Ability to solve problems using scripting and automation;
* Understanding of IT fundamentals across networking, system, and application layers;
* Ability to triage incoming escalations and requests appropriately using clear communication;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge with peers and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders;
* A specialised Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience with relevant industry certifications (SSCP, SANS, OSCP etc.)