Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a Cloud Communications Platform that enables consumers in virtually every corner of the planet to connect with businesses in the same way they connect with their friends - seamlessly, on their own timeline and with context. We're one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world and we're looking to expand our best-in-class Sales Team with a Junior Account Manager Global Connectivity.
Our Connectivity team works together closely with Routing, Customer Support, Legal and Finance to deliver the best possible service. Whether you represent (COMPANY NAME) at events or develop and grow relationships across multiple levels in the customer's organisation, as Account Manager Global Connectivity you're responsible for the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation, to closing.
(COMPANY NAME) has global reach with an HQ in Amsterdam. You'll join our main Connectivity team in our office in Amsterdam, with the opportunity to travel throughout the EMEA region and beyond. Your job is to generate revenue with predefined margins by actively building and maintaining senior management-level relationships with our Connectivity customers.
In return, you'll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working all around the world. We push each other to be our absolute best, and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
* Maintain, manage and expand your own portfolio of customers located all across the globe
* End-to-end ownership from identifying to closing high-value opportunities
* Independently create your own forecasts and commit to monthly and quarterly targets. Reporting to the Director of Sales directly.
* Identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for the Connectivity team to achieve sales targets
* Work closely with Routing and Support team to seamlessly deliver the best possible service tailored to each customer and ensure a smooth onboarding for new ones
* Keep up-to-date records of activities, opportunities, and accounts in our CRM system - we're using ProsperWorks.
* Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
* Representing (COMPANY NAME) at events and tradeshows
Skills and Qualifications
* 1+ years experience in B2B account management within the enterprise software space, preferably in the communications space
* A good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology
* Experience with creating quotes, negotiating terms and managing contracts
* World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple to influence individuals and groups at all levels
* Proven experience in balancing competing priorities and managing multiple deals at the same time
* Ability and willingness to travel internationally (10-20%), mainly within the EMEA region
* Great working knowledge of English, proficiency in other languages (German, French, Spanish) are appreciated
(COMPANY NAME) Perks
* Top-notch work equipment (MacBook, Large screen, Bose QuietComfort headphones, you name it!).
* (COMPANY NAME) swag to keep you looking fresh in summer and feeling warm in winter.
* We are a team of foodies, so every single day, lunch is on us. Better said, our private chefs are serving great food all day long!
* Friday after-work drinks at the office.
* Weekly kickboxing, pilates and bootcamp classes at our office (on the rooftop in summer!).
* The occasional company-wide gathering and team outings (dinners, paintball, bubble ball, LAN gaming, movie nights, we always find a reason to hang out).
* A swanky new, spacious office with a ping pong table, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega and PS4.
* Forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues, hailing from more than 40 countries.
Work with us and build the data-driven communications company of the future! (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter and resume.
Read (COMPANY NAME)'s Recruitment Privacy Statement