Descrizione del lavoro:
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
Site Reliability Engineer - Service Management
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive technical experience to drive the Site Reliability Engineering team using industry best practices in a world class company?
If yes, come join our team and develop your career with our growing global center in Gdansk, Poland.
We have had a presence in Gdansk since 2019, with our campus providing access to the accessibility, culture, and diversity of the Tricity (Gdańsk, Gdynia, and Sopot) metropolitan area, plus the beauty of being on the Baltic Sea and close to lush forests.
The CIO (Chief Information Office) organization in (COMPANY NAME) provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. The CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global teammates. Through the use of modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services. Gdansk is the home of Service Management and is at the epicentre of how we manage our customers' experience.
(COMPANY NAME) ONESOURCE Platform's SRE team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will provide hands-on technical skills and share industry best practices with other team members on core SRE principles and tools.
The Site Reliability Engineer will participate in end to end operational aspects of ONESOURCE Platform Applications by working closely with Architects, DevOps, Product and development teams to ensure we get the most out of the software on AWS platform
Join our team today and you can bring your innovation, knowledge, and curiosity to create technology that powers the world's most informed professionals.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
* Develop and Deliver: applying modern SRE operational & development practices, you will be involved in the entire operational support, Monitoring, automation, building, testing and delivering high quality solutions for SRE team.
* Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
* Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
* Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries
* Be an Effective Communicator: through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments
You're a fit for the role of Site Reliability Engineer if you have:
* Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science discipline and at least 1 AWS Certification is a must. (AWS Sysops Admin preferred)
* 2 plus years of experience as an SRE engineer or DevOps engineer on AWS Cloud platform.
* Ability to work with minimal guidance or no supervision from Senior Site Reliability Engineers.
* Demonstrate high-proficiency in automation, system monitoring, and cloud-native applications.
* Ensure highest level of uptime, up to date Server patching and SSL certificates and implement system wide corrections to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
* Triage, troubleshoot and resolve issues using golden signals and go past golden signals (Chaos Engineering/Gameday etc.,)
* Create and develop documentations on Application services, infrastructure details, Recovery Procedures, Root cause analysis.
* Proactive monitoring of the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of all services
* Perform periodic on-call duty as part of the SRE team on a rotational basis.
* Experience with SQL, Windows Servers, Load balancers, Linux and AWS services such as AWS, Docker and Kubernetes, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CodeDeploy, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, Amazon FSX, Elastic Search and networking concepts are must.
* Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
* Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Github, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, Datadog, CloudWatch are required.
What's in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) cafÚ networking.
* Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Pubblicato il:||05 Apr 2023|
|Settore:||Media / PubblicitÓ|