Descrizione del lavoro:
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, (COMPANY NAME) has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with (COMPANY NAME).
We approach Executive Assistance at (COMPANY NAME) the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we're proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for an experienced and intuitive Executive Assistant to partner with our Global Head of Compliance Operations and our Head of Support to drive efficiencies and support them to achieve their goals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE
* You will need to build strong relationships across the business to drive initiatives on behalf of your Executive
* You will need to assimilate to new environments and functions seamlessly to make a positive impact for your Executive from day 1
* You will need to be able to recognise inefficiencies in process and make independent and scalable recommendations to improve efficiency
* You will need to be able to manage upwards in order to provide constructive challenge to ways of working
* You will need to be able to solve problems intuitively, finding quick and suitable solutions to business issues
* You will need to be able to prioritise your own and your Executive's workload, ensuring high quality support is maintained at all times
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Provide high quality executive support to your Executive.
* Act as gate-keeper, managing their time and workload to enable them to carry out their role and deliver their goals
* Manage and maintain calendars; take a proactive forward planning approach to diary management
* Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner
* Build strong relationships across the organisation with internal and external stakeholders
* Act as go-to point of contact for all internal and external communications; fielding emails and messages and managing correspondence as appropriate
* Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport, etc.
* Draft sensitive correspondence and documents for and on behalf of your VP People & Recruitment.
* Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required
* Manage and drive multiple projects and priorities at once, including off-sites and large scale events
* Process expenses and card returns
* Handle confidential information with integrity
* Work as part of the Executive Assistance function; collaborating with EA's across the organisation to share best practice
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Previous EA experience is essential
* Experience in Financial Services sector
* Experience of seamlessly supporting multiple business leaders
* Bachelor's Degree
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Proficient in GSuite, Keynote, MS Office
* Ability to execute each project flawlessly with a positive "can do" attitude
* You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments
* You love solving problems
* Helping others makes you happy
* You notice the small things
* You are data driven, analytical thinker with startup and public company experience
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience in field (dependent on Executive)
* Project management experience
* Minute taking experience
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Life insurance
* Private medical care
* Multisport card
|Pubblicato il:||29 Ago 2020|
|Settore:||Banche / Finanza|