Descrizione del lavoro:
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
Do you have experience in IT Project Management, Service Management or Service Operations? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class content-driven technology organization? If yes, come join our team and develop your career with our growing Service Management Team in Gdansk.
The CIO (Chief Information Office) organization in (COMPANY NAME) provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. The CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global teammates. Using modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services. Gdansk is the home of Service Management and is at the epicenter of how we manage our customers' experience.
The Portfolio Office Manager is an integral team member to lead our digital footprint and business transformation. To this end, the Portfolio Office Manager is responsible for supporting multiple Service Management programs, ensuring support of functions and capabilities in execution of projects & programs.
Join our team today and you can bring your innovation, knowledge, and curiosity to create technology that powers the world's most informed professionals.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Portfolio Office Manager, you will:
* Support leadership and Program / Project Managers to ensure the projects deliver desired outcomes, interdependencies are recognized and managed, and project decisions are in the organization's best interests
* Take ownership and coordinate the demand and capacity management processes, overseeing capital planning and budget tracking within portfolios
* Support staff in performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines
* Communicate effectively to all levels of stakeholders, strong organizational, follow-up and priority-setting skil
* Review the Service Management Program Roadmap / Plan of a Page to determine if any items should be added, removed, rescheduled or otherwise shifted based on other work, time and new findings; coordinate and discuss changes with cross-functional teams to ensure understanding and coverage of any new resulting tasks.
* Support in monitor performance and analytics in the areas of Program and Project Management
* Seek and support optimization, performance improvement, and stability opportunities
* Project Office responsibilities in support of Program and Project Managers.
You're a fit for the role of Portfolio Office Manager if you have:
* 2-5 years of experience in IT Project Management / Service Management or other IT Support functions
* Proven capability and experience in Office Management at a Corporate level
* Proven track success in working with key Technology partners (Service Management teams, IT, Enterprise, Business architects, Program managers, etc.)
* Ability to manage Financial and Investment portfolios based on a capability management approach.
* Strong organizational and conflict management skills
* CAPM / PMP / Scrum / Prince certification is beneficial.
What's in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) cafÚ networking.
* Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Pubblicato il:||30 Ago 2023|
|Settore:||Media / PubblicitÓ|