Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for an outstanding Partner Service Manager to focus on elevating the experience of our Small and Medium Business Partners. Reporting to the Global Director of Partner Service, you will be a key stakeholder in the definition of the vision and you'll lead the delivery of the long-term partner experience ambition we have for this specific partner cohort, aiming to enhance their potential across all the operational journey touch points.
What you'll do:
* Lead and inspire a team of Partner Service Specialists focusing on developing the skills needed for future vision for the team and nurturing a top performance, customer centric mindset
* Collaborate on the design and lead the execution of our strategic Program for SMBs, with a holistic view of these partners end to end experience across the business lifecycle, from training and onboarding to post go live daily support
* Develop and oversee a nimble and scalable support model to match the needs of a diversified and large partner tier aligned with our high-level strategic pillars
* Tailor our service strategy and SLAs according to the requirements of each partner persona within the segment, establishing a bespoke catalogue of services adjusted to the tier needs and consistently delivering on our service promise
* Collaborate with Service Design and Product teams on the development of the long-term product strategy for SMBs, enhancing partner autonomy and experience through self-service features and automation solutions where applicable
* Collaborate with Partner Success and Commercial stakeholders developing operational plans to enable the growth of high potential partners while having an agile approach to identify and manage underperforming partnerships
* Create a global playbook to implement the SMB program across all Partner Service international offices in close collaboration with local PS leadership, establishing a global framework while incorporating the local specific requirements of each region in the final solution
* Promote and advocate for a continuous improvement mindset, surfacing the voice of our partners and putting it in the center of the SMB Program evolution
Who you are:
* Proven leadership and management experience preferably on B2B service or operations environment
* Ability to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as a development perspective
* Experience managing towards targets and KPIs with a strong drive for operational excellence
* Strong critical thinking attributes, passionate for strategy and long-term planning
* A data driven problem solver with strong analytical skills
* Ability to pivot quickly and manage concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with, and influence all levels of the organization
* Self-driven and passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
* Passionate about Service with laser sharp customer focus
* Strong commercial acumen, experienced managing towards a budget
* Fluency in English mandatory (C level), additional language is a plus (Italian, French, German)