Descrizione del lavoro:
About the department:
We're a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every last detail about our products before purchasing. We have teams who make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We're focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
Reporting to the Browns Studio Manager, the Product Photography Specialist is responsible for assuring that all products are shoot in an appealing and approachable manner in according to brands guidelines as well as assuring a high level of quality of the final product on the site. Organization, creativity, efficiency and eye for detail, are fundamental. Product categories include apparel; footwear; accessories, and everyday carry items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Art Director to interpret the Browns Creative Vision to develop photography and product styling guidelines that will be utilized by the studio team in shooting all still life and flat photography to standard throughout ground-breaking imagery for bxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
* Work with the Art Director to provide technical support to the studio team in relation to product styling, lighting, composition and crops, establishing guidelines to convey the direction and mood across all product categories for flat and stills.
* Able to test themselves new initiatives as well as direct a team of photographers to deliver on brief. Evaluate results and present a final selection to the Art Director for feedback. .
* Be hands-on directing both still life and flat photography across any category, running their own sets when needed and owning any special projects.
* Able to shoot and retouch fine jewelry and watches to the highest standards showcasing the items in their best light.
* Work with the Art Director, and the studio manager to create and deliver a training plan for the still life photography team and prepare them to adapt to new techniques and practices in line with upcoming initiatives.
* Support the Art Director in testing lighting improvements aiming for a unified look across categories. Educate the team to encourage adoption of new guidelines and monitor results.
* Motivate the Product Photography team to be experimental on the product detail shots, encouraging them to respect each product's unique selling points and carefully consider how they can be showcased in order to drive conversion via strong and engaging images.
* Present bi-weekly in-depth product photography reviews of NEW IN to the Art Director and noting feedback and allowing this to inform the strategic priorities to improve consistency in the standards.
* Work with the technical team in the studio and sign off technical guidelines and support any team members that need training.
* Assisting the Studio Manager to develop training and development plans for all product photography team members.
* Desire to know current trends, editorials and create inspirational mood boards to discuss with the Art Director
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Eye for visual composition and proportion
* Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows and information
* Strong teamwork skills
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Extensive experience in product photography ideally gained in both editorial and e-commerce environments.
* Excellent technical knowledge in photography and lighting and good understanding of retouch.
* Able to cultivate a test-and-learn culture within the team, ensuring everyone can contribute to how we redefine e-commerce photography.
* Strong portfolio in digital product photography
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to follow successfully creative ideas and briefs.
* Adaptability - able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work within budgets and project costs ensuring creative solutions are commercially viable without compromising on the quality and aesthetic.
* Able to offer feedback on-the-run and impact quality in real time.
* Motivated to coach and succession plan team members.
We can't wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
ˇ Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
ˇ Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don't want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships