Descrizione del lavoro:
What's the opportunity about? xxxx6;
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Finance team in Lisbon and own all aspects of (COMPANY NAME)'s payroll processes for our employees located in Portugal.
In this role you will be reporting to our Senior Accountant Manager and liaising with our People Operations Team on a daily basis. To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent attention to detail, be organised, and self driven to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing company.
Don't miss out this opportunity and join us in this remarkable journey. Take a front row seat at one of Portugal's fastest growing companies.
You'll help create understanding by... xxxx7;
* Processing payroll for employees in the Portuguese Subsidiary.
* Administering amendments, terminations and onboardings: documentation, contracts and salary processing.
* Working closely with People Ops to track and verify all payroll related changes.
* Complying with health procedures and work accidents.
* Ensuring the preparation and execution of tax payments (DMR and SS) and country legal requirements and forms.
* Periodically reviewing the content of employee information articles, based on the reports generated and the questions received, proposing the necessary actions and / or the improvement of associated processes.
* Being the primary contact to answer any questions from employees and managers regarding salary receipts, insurance, absences and personal data, expense reimbursement, etc.
* Being a driver of continuous improvement in your area of influence
* Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations with the accounting team
You'll move the needle if you have... xxxx6;
* Previous working experience as a Payroll Specialist for 3+ years
* BSc/BA in accounting/business or similar relevant field.
* Mandatory: In-depth knowledge of payroll best practices.
* Hands on experience with different payroll software.
* Great attention to detail and confidentiality.
* Excellent communication abilities.
* Fluency in English and Portuguese.
Sounds great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, and if you have payroll processing experience (it's mandatory!) apply now with your CV in English!
The Tower of (COMPANY NAME) xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) enables modern enterprises to serve customers in their native languages, with always-on, scalable translation across digital channels.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of translators, (COMPANY NAME) combines the speed and scale of machine translation with the authenticity that can come only from a native speaker.
(COMPANY NAME) has raised over $91M in funding and has over 200 employees across its Lisbon headquarters and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Pittsburgh. Leading brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Bxxxxxx.xxm, and easyJet use (COMPANY NAME) to make their customers happier and their support operations vastly more efficient.
Unbabelers come from over 30 countries and have created a scaling company that embraces diversity, transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere. You will feel part of an amazing, united and enthusiastic company that is ready to fly to unknown places. Are you ready to get onboard this rocket ship? Please apply today