Descrizione del lavoro:
Fully integrated in the (COMPANY NAME) Group, (COMPANY NAME) Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporate and institutional clients, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas.
(COMPANY NAME) CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
CIB Analytics Consulting (AC) consists of 60 people based in Paris, London and Lisbon. Reporting to the CIB Chief Data Officer, Analytics Consulting is an in-house center of expertise on Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. It is at the forefront of the data transformation of (COMPANY NAME) CIB and the team is constantly evolving. It helps internal entities (primarily CIB) better understand and use internal & external data. It offers dashboarding, advanced analytics capabilities and AI applications to its internal clients in response to their business needs.
The Machine Learning Specialists, members of the Analytics Consulting team, are responsible for the following tasks:
* Identify business and operational opportunities to generate value through AI/ML solutions
* Decide right approaches, technologies and tools to tackle the identified problems
* Build ML/AI models, i.e., collect and label data, setup and train models, test and evaluate results
* Develop final production-grade applications to deliver high quality products to our clients
* Assist the operational teams in all phases of the application lifecycle.
* Continuously maintain and update the developed applications
* Analyze internal clients' needs:
* Collaborate with clients to best understand their operational and strategic needs in terms of complex machine intelligence challenges
* Investigate and solve business issues using technical, data-driven, ML/AI strategies
* Build and/or adapt ML/AI models:
* Design the most adequate approaches to solve the identified problems
* Choose the right tools and techniques to implement the designed approaches
* Collect the needed data to train and test the ML models
* Develop, test and evaluate ML/AI models
* Work closely with clients during application roll-out and all stages of the application life cycle
* Implement and assist the deployment and maintenance of models:
* Follow to best practices in the industry to implement and scale out the developed solutions into production grade software
* Assist the operational teams with the deployment, monitoring and maintenance of the developed solutions
* Contribute to disseminate a culture of data driven solutions within CIB
* Maintain a strong market watch on the latest developments on methodologies, technologies and tools
* Develop and share best practices with the Analytics Consulting team
* Engineer school / Master's degree from university with a specialization in mathematics, statistics or data science
* Although not strictly required a PhD on data-science, engineering or related fields is an advantage
* More than 3 year experience as Data Analyst
* Experience in NLP, data extraction, document processing or process automation projects.
* Experience in developing Machine Learning models and using Business Intelligence and statistical analysis software
* Experience with Deep Learning models preferentially in the context of NLP projects
* Experience with several Artificial Intelligence techniques and paradigms
* Experience or exposure to professional software development environment is a plus
* Previous experience within Financial Services/Insurance/Telecom is a plus
* Ability to think abstractly and creatively
* Ability to explain the results of a model and the different elements impacting it
* High statistical and quantitative analysis skills
* Knowledge of Machine Learning: Neural models, Statistical models, Bayesian models
* Knowledge of NLP techniques.
* Knowledge of deep learning architectures and frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, …)
* Knowledge of Probability theory, Time series analysis, etc.
* Knowledge of databases and associated tools (SQL and NoSQL)
* Knowledge of at least one Machine Learning development stack (e.g. Numpy, scikit-learn, Keras, …)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility: ability to work in a changing environment
* Fluent English
* French and Portuguese are a plusPlease note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Ability to synthetize / simplifyTransversal competency: Analytical Ability