Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We're empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for an Integration Analyst to be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within (COMPANY NAME).
What you'll do
* Be responsible for studying the software application domain, preparing software requirements and specification documents
* Assist our partners in defining the best way to implement integration processes with (COMPANY NAME)
* Work closely with the integrations engineers
* Improve the documentation about our integration processes and workflows
* Help to define best practices for the integrations processes
* Help define the vision and strategy for integrations
Who you are
* Graduate in Software Engineering or related field
* Proficient in Software analysis
* You have excellent communication skillsYou have basic knowledge about software architecture
* Able to promote process improvement
* You have a problem solving attitude and experience in working closely with external partners
* Ideally, you have previous experience in software integration processes
* Fluent in English (mandatory)
We are looking for an Integration Analyst to be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within (COMPANY NAME)