Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees - including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, (COMPANY NAME) has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
In order to fit clients' needs and optimize costs, Corporate and Institutional Banking - Global Markets activities have promoted a global organization around cross-borders marketing, centralized booking, integrated functions, and regional platforms (Risks, Operations, Finance, IT).
For these global activities, (COMPANY NAME) has implemented a global transfer pricing methodology in order to redistribute revenues and costs to sites according to their contribution in the global business. This methodology is compliant with OECD's rules, which objectives are to ensure correct taxable profits in each location/entities of the Group.
As part of Finance department, the Transfer Pricing team is responsible for producing transfer pricing figures required to run the cross-territories invoicing process, covering more than 40 entities inside Global Markets (GM) business line
The team reports directly to GM Chief Financial Officer, and works with many local finance teams from branches and subsidiaries worldwide (Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong, ..), as well as Group Tax Department (in charge to apply OECD's rules into Group Transfer Pricing policy), GM Performance Management teams, GM Business Managers and GM Head of Business lines, …
The candidate will integrate a team of 6 people, inside one of the most attractive and dynamic business of the bank, generating around 5,000 MEUR of revenues per year, and covered by 20 different Transfer Pricing Agreements (TPA), each of them having its own specificity.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
* Contribute to the sustainability of the Global Markets Business computing quarterly and yearly TP invoices in accordance with the different methodologies
* Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of business revenues (trading, marketing and structuring) and costs (coming from centralized functions), mandatory data to run the accurate TP process
* Build consistent and clear audit trails of computed figures
* Provide assistance in responding any question from local finance, business management or Head Office team, as well as from tax authorities or regulators
* Make suggestions to improve operational processes, control framework and team's efficiency
* Required level of education: Engineering or Business School, University Graduate, Finance Degree
* Experience in Finance within the Banking sector including audit and consultancy firms
* Working experience in an international environment appreciated
* Performance Management knowledge
* Capital Market activities knowledge
* English level advanced
* Excel (including VBA basics and core functions as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF)
* Python Coding is a plus
* Effective analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills
* Reactivity & pragmatism
* Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively with various teams in a deadline-focused environment
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time Reference