Descrizione del lavoro:
Use your SAP FI and business process knowledge to help companies strategically enhance their internal control environment. We work side-by-side our client's to help them better understand risk within their business and, together, develop innovative solutions to design, implement and monitor controls. By enabling a more effective controls environment, we give our client's the confidence they need to effectively grow and expand their business.
As SAP FI Manager, you'll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
EY is looking for a SAP FI Manager with high experience in projects and teams' management to join our company. The job description is:
* Design, delivery and manage of the finance scope of projects using S/4 HANA Accounting;
* SAP FI development in business solutions based on functional and technical requirements;
* Support and assist with projects and assignments;
* Supervise and contribute to the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures, system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer;
* Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation and user manuals;
* Managing delivery of internal solutions;
* Providing SAP support to clients on an ad-hoc basis may be required as a part of the role;
* Active communication with functional team, interpretation of requirements and transformation of functional drawings into technical drawings;
Your key responsibilities
* Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products;
* Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities;
* Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs
Requisiti del candidato:
Skills and attributes for success
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others;
* Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure;
* Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment;
* Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
* A strong work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
* Academic education related with financial or analytical areas;
* Experience of at least 3 project cycles within a consulting role;
* Relevant knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Finance and other S/4 Finance Solutions (ex: Finance for Cash Management);
* Overview about design, configuration and implementation of SAP financial modules;
* Understanding of HANA technology;
* Good client-facing skills and comfort in both delivery and pre-sales environment;
* Content creation and social media adoption;
* Project Management skills or experience within operational Finance an understanding of project methodologies including Agile project delivery;
* High level understanding of the digital transformation agenda.
* Team management experience;
* Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English;
Ideally, you'll also have
* Knowledge of additional modules;
* S/4 HANA Finance hands-on experience;
* Knowledge of SAP analytics;
* System migrations / upgrades;
* Proposition and bid creation;
* Part or fully-qualified Accountant;
* Experience working on international projects and on multicultural teams.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.