Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees - including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, (COMPANY NAME) has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Smartsourcing practice supports (COMPANY NAME) Portugal growth and transformation by providing advisory and end-to-end services for intragroup outsourcing and shoring activities. The team, made of 35+ individuals supports all business lines and entities across Portugal territory and has developed over the past years a solid experience and expertise to delivering nearshoring projects, industrializing the execution phase while complying with internal outsourcing policies and local regulations.
We are currently seeking a SLA coordinator - Fluent in English to integrate and strengthen the Smartsourcing practice team. The role of the SLA coordinator is to facilitate and ensure the success of SLA activities, whilst striving for the continuous improvement of the team's methodologies and tools.
Role and responsibilities
* Provide a full set of services for the implementation of contractual documentation for the provision of intra-group services, from drafting to validation workflow
* Perform the operational management of the SLA database and the SLA recertification campaigns
* Contribute to the success of nearshoring initiatives implementation through the coordination of support functions servicing the hosted activities
* Act as a point of contact for Risk Assessment aspects
* Contribute to the enhancement of the methods, processes and governance
* Duly challenge assumptions where and when required
* Act ethically, respecting (COMPANY NAME) CIB values, rules and compliance directives
* Bachelor Degree in Law, Management, Finance, Economics or Engineering
* Between 1 to 3 years' experience
* Excellent command of English. French is a plus
* Proficient command of Microsoft tools
* Strong organizational skills, with structured and logical approach
* Energetic, proactive, determined, drives change, positive, goal-focused and consistent
* Ability to work with remote teams across multiple locations
* Act with discretion, privacy, confidentiality
* Client oriented and high level of integrity
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time Reference