Descrizione del lavoro:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees - including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
(COMPANY NAME) is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, (COMPANY NAME) has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. (COMPANY NAME) holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
(COMPANY NAME)' Global Markets business offers a broad range of products and services in the global interest rates, credit, currency, equities & commodity markets. Global Markets help their franchise of clients find effective ways to raise and invest capital as well as manage their exposure to risk. Their client base comprises of hundreds of corporations, institutional investors, banks, governments and supranational organizations.
The FX Payments activity is a key area of growth for Global Markets. In order to support and accelerate that growth an electronic platform (FX+) has been designed. FX+ is delivering automated FX solutions to support other BNPP business lines such as Cash Management, Trade Finance, Correspondent Banking, who require FX to deliver transactional services to their clients.
The FX+ Platform development and the FX Payments marketing are part of the Global Markets eCommerce & Digital (eC&D) team, which is globally responsible for driving the digital strategy and associated transformation across the Global Markets business lines.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* FX+ Service management
* Coordinate BAU relationship with main FX+ subscribers, maintain good relationship with the key stakeholders of each subscriber, ensure subscriber satisfaction through periodical service review meetings, in close collaboration with IT teams.
* Produce quality documentation :processes, agreements, reports, presentations
* Quality management and support
* Act as quality gatekeeper for FX+ projects prior to go live with FX+ Project managers: communicate expected "transition to live" criteria (BAU process updates, functional documentation etc ) to projects pre go-live. If criteria met, provide acceptance of project into BAU/ Live to secure ongoing quality of BAU
* Support: Act as business level 2 hands on support (i.e. provide FX+ business expertise) on production issues escalated by level 1 IT support teams, in close collaboration where necessary with Transaction Banking support teams (such as CT4OPS)
* Incident analysis / prevention: learn from past incidents, design and implement new proactive control processes to secure that products / margins implemented in production are as expected and as agreed with clients. Analyse workflows and progressively remove all elements preventing automatic End to End processing of FX payments.
* Incident Remediation : in case of actual production incidents, act as business coordinator and E2E responsible for analysis and execution of incident remediation (in collaboration with all involved FX+, Operations, OPC, FXLM, IT… teams)
* Quality Reporting: develop and publish quality KPI for FX+ activity: Level of digitalisation /automation, FX request negative responses, response times…
* Business Monitoring: Implement and run business monitoring tools and processes to secure FX+ margins are calculated as expected
* BAU Risk analysis: identify and mitigate the E2E FX+ operational risks on an ongoing basis.
* BAU - Distribution support
* Act as FX+ subject matter expert /SPOC for FX+, FXLM and Cash Management sales and implementation teams for all questions related to FX+. Participate in commercial governance (regular sales committees …)
* Work with FXLM and Cash Management Sales and implementation teams to onboard new clients and implement price changes to specific populations of clients (RFPs), on specific products, in specific territories
* Secure that all bespoke agreements with clients are documented and then stored /archived in FX+ shared drive for audit purposes
* Design and implement streamlined processes with all stakeholders to improve quality and efficiency of Pricing management and Distribution support
* Academic background in Finance, Economics or Management
* Previous experience in Finance, Project Management or similar
* Experience in Service Management or Project Management, in relation to Capital Markets and Transaction Banking IT and Operations
* MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
* Risk awareness and knowledge of fundamental risk concepts
* Ability to understand business needs and convert them into IT requirements
* Attention to detail and ability to collaborate
* Problem solving and ability to deliver
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENTEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 3 yearsSchedule: Full-time Reference